Product details of Mini pocket 4 axis aerobat quadrocopter drone with Remote control for kids - dron
- Instruction: Users must abide by the Drone Registration and Flying Act 2020
- Outstanding lighting effect
- cute full look
- esay to carry
- size : 7.4*7.4*2.4Cm
- kids or mini pocket drone or quadrocopter
- Flight Time 8-10 Minutes
- Remote control Batters : 2 AA Batteries ( Not included)
- Range 50-80m approx
- 2.4ghz frequency
- Remote control constant
- air pressure supported
- flip supported
- speed control supported
- one place hovering supported
- trimming supposupported
- Best mini drone / ড্রোন
DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo, Drone with 3-Axis Gimbal Camera, 5.4K Video, 1-Inch CMOS Sensor, 4 Directions of Obstacle Sensing, 31 Mins Flight Time, 12km 1080p Video Transmission, Two Extra Batteries
About this item
- 【1-INCH IMAGE SENSOR】Equipped with a 1-inch image sensor and large 2.4μm pixels, DJI Air 2S is capable of 5.4K/30fps and 4K/60fps video.
- 【MASTERSHOTS】The next evolution of QuickShots, MasterShots is an advanced intelligent feature that gives users the best shots in any location with just a tap.
- 【THE CENTER OF ATTENTION】FocusTrack features Spotlight 2.0, ActiveTrack 4.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, making it a breeze for DJI Air 2S to follow or circle your subject.
- 【ONE BILLION COLORS】The 10-bit Dlog-M color profile can record up to one billion colors while retaining all the little details that make footage pop.
- 【7.5 MILES MAX VIDEO TRANSMISSION】DJI Air 2S features DJI's most advanced O3 (OcuSync 3.0) image transmission technology, giving you an ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image feed every time you fly.
- 【ENVIRONMENT SENSING】DJI Air 2S has the ability to perceive its environment in four directions: up, down, forward, and backward, allowing it to actively avoid obstacles, even in complex scenarios and at high speeds.
DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo (DJI FPV Goggles V2) – First-Person View Drone UAV Quadcopter with 4K Stabilized Video, Super-Wide 155° FOV, Built-in Propeller Guard, HD Low-Latency Transmission
About this item
- Experience the Thrill of Flying: Enjoy total immersion and intuitive control with DJI Avata. When you combine Avata with the goggles and motion controller, flight becomes accessible to all.
- Flight has Never Been Easier: With the DJI Motion Controller, intuitive flight is in your hands. Squeeze the trigger and bolt forward or turn a corner with the swivel of your wrist.
- Ultra-Smooth 4K Footage: Avata features an upgraded camera system so that no extra attachments are needed. Enjoy next-level imagery with the 1/1.7-inch sensor, 155° FOV, and flagship stabilization.
- Palm-Sized and Agile: The lightweight and compact design of Avata makes it easy to carry and more capable of agile maneuvers. Fly between gaps, though branches, and take it with you on any adventure.
- Be Bold, Fly Far: Avata offers an impressive 18-minute flight time and upgraded safety. With the built-in propeller guard, it can handle minor contact, stay in the air, and keep on flying.
- Backed by Flagship Transmission: Get a sharp and responsive HD live feed with DJI O3+ video transmission at distances of up to 10 km.
- Change the Way You Fly: DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Remote Control 2, and DJI Motion Control, which each unlock different possibilities.
- Includes DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Motion Controller, making it a cost-effective choice for immersive flight experience.
- Forward Sensing
- Downward Sensing
- ToF Sensor
- Auxiliary Bottom Light
|Sensor||1/2.3” CMOS Effective pixels: 12 million|
|Lens||FOV: 150° 35mm Format Equivalent: 14.66 mm Aperture: f/2.8 Focus Mode: Fixed Focus Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞|
|Shutter Speed||1/50-1/8000 s|
|Still Photography Modes||Single shot|
|Max Image Size||3840×2160|
|Video Resolution||4K: 3840×2160 at 50/60fps FHD: 1920×1080 at 50/60/100/120fps|
|Video Formats||MP4/MOV (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.265/HEVC）|
|Max Video Bitrate||120 Mbps|
|Color Profile||Standard, D-Cinelike|
|Supported File Formats||exFAT (recommended) FAT32|
|Mechanical Range||Tilt: -65° to 70°|
|Controllable Range||Tilt: -50° to 58°|
|Stabilization||Single-axis (tilt), electronic roll axis|
|Max Control Speed||60°/s|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.01° (N mode)|
|Electronic Roll Axis||Available|
|Input||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.8 A|
|Output||Battery charging interface: 25.2 V ± 0.1 V 3.57 A ± 0.1 A (high current) 1 A ± 0.2 A (low current)USB Port: 5V/2A (×2)|
|Rated Power||86 W|
|Intelligent Flight Battery|
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh|
|Max Charging Voltage||25.2 V|
|Battery Type||LiPo 6S|
|Discharge Rate||Standard: 10C|
|Charging Temperature||5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)|
|Max Charging Power||90 W|
|Takeoff Weight||Approx. 795 g|
|Dimensions||255×312×127 mm (with propellers) 178×232×127 mm (without propellers)|
|Diagonal Distance||245 mm|
|Max Ascent Speed||M mode: No limit S mode: 15 m/s N mode: 8 m/s|
|Max Descent Speed||M mode: No limit S mode: 10 m/s N mode: 7 m/s|
|Max Speed||140 kph; M mode: 39 m/s (27 m/s in Mainland China) S mode: 27 m/s N mode: 15 m/s|
|Max Acceleration||0-100 kph: 2 s (in ideal conditions while flying in M mode)|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||6,000 m|
|Max Flight Time||Approx. 20 mins (measured while flying at 40 kph in windless conditions)|
|Max Hover Time||Approx. 16 mins (measured when flying in windless conditions)|
|Max Flight Distance||16.8 km (measured while flying in windless conditions)|
|Max Wind Speed Resistance||39-49 kph (25-31 mph)|
|Operating Temperature||-10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||2.400-2.4835 GHz FCC: ≤ 31.5dBm CE: ≤ 20 dBm SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm MIC: ≤ 20 dBm5.725-5.850 Ghz FCC: ≤ 31.5 dBm CE: ≤ 14 dBm SRRC: ≤ 25.5 dBm|
|Number of Antennas||Four|
|Hovering Accuracy Range||Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning) ±0.5 m (with GPS positioning)Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning) ±1.5 m (with GPS positioning)|
|Supported SD Cards||microSD (up to 256 GB)|
|Shipment Weight||0.745 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||33 × 25 × 24 cm|
DJI Mavic 3 Classic (DJI RC) – Drone with 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera for Professionals, 5.1K HD Video, 46-Min Flight Time, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, 15km Transmission Range, Smart Return to Home
About this item
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera - The legendary Swedish brand Hasselblad customized the L2D-20c aerial camera for the Mavic 3 Series, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS into an incredibly compact space.
- 5.1K HD Video - Professional-grade imaging performance for sharper details. It can also record 4K/60fps pictures through oversampling technology.
- 46-Min Max Flight Time - Compatible with Mavic 3-Series batteries for up to 40 minutes of hovering and up to 46 minutes of flight time. Empowers creators to capture more content with less worry.
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing - With APAS 5.0, Mavic 3 Classic can detect objects in all directions at all times during flight, and smoothly avoid obstacles, making flights exceptionally safe.
- 15km HD Video Transmission - Mavic 3 Classic offers a 15km (9.3 miles) max transmission range. This extends shooting possibilities with stable signal and a crystal-clear 1080p/60fps feed.
- Advanced RTH - Mavic 3 Classic can automatically calculate and execute an optimized route back to a set home point with this intelligent and convenient feature that gives pilots greater peace of mind.
- Includes the drone and the DJI RC remote controller, which has the DJI Fly App pre-installed and a built-in 5.5-inch HD display for crisp viewing, even in direct sunlight.
- The Waypoint Flight function allows Mavic 3 Classic to automatically fly (and precisely repeat) flight routes along pre-selected aerial points.